Saturday, November 12, 2011

NO-ART Topic

IT'S WEEKEND, LET'S TAKE A BACK SEAT AND RELAX!


For once, NO-ART topic for this weekend and would like to introduce my pet fishes :) My mini aquarium on the top houses a tank of 11 White Cloud Mountains. They are one of the hardiest fishes and originated from China. They are extremely active and sits together with me on my desk. They are a pretty sight to have just for a moment of relaxation away from painting.


And this pretty violet fella is a betta fish aka Siamese fighting fish - originated from Thailand. I named him Mogi. I had him from dad's friend (who's a breeder) when he was still a baby. Up to date, he has grown so much. Mogi is such a sweetheart :) Each time i calls his name, he swims up to me, wriggling and swimming around in excitement! Mogi is very interactive and he is definately my favourite boy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment